Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Preface

Welcome to Blood and Cupcakes.

Blood and Cupcakes is a story I began writing back in high school. It was never finished. It likely will never be finished.

I thought instead of letting it collect virtual dust on my hard drive I would put it up here for anyone to read if they like.

Just bear in mind that I haven't touched this story since probably late 2008/early 2009.

Some backstory on where the ideas for this story came from is this; my junior year of high school I was in a group that needed to make a video.

Here is that video: (I cringe as I reveal this to you all. I haven't actually watched this in a loooonnnggg time.)



We had fun making the video so we decided to make a 'sequel' on our own outside of school. It was to feature the same main characters, Joe, Joe, and Courtney, but have a plot and be more action packed.

I wrote out a script and we filmed some test footage of our homemade bullet squib machine, and that's as far as we got.


Well eventually I decided that I would use the script as a guideline and rework the story as a novel instead of a youtube video. 

That's where this story comes in. 

I hope you enjoy it. But if you don't I understand. It's.... Interesting to say the least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment